July TBR

July TBR
Hey Y’all! Can you believe it is already July? Where has the time gone? So, last month I only read 1 book and I am determined to fix that. I am going to be travelling for much of July, so I will hopefully (fingers crossed) be reading during all of my long plane and car rides. This TBR is incredibly flexible and odds are I am only going to end up reading 1 or 2 of them. I am not hard core committed to reading any of these, only I have them from the library, so I might as well read them while I have them!
The first book I will for sure get to is A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir. It is the sequel to An Ember in the Ashes, which I read last month. I have a review coming up soon for the first book, so stay tuned.
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton has been on my radar for a while. It seems like something I would love, and since the second book came out recently, I think it is high time for me to dive into this series!
If you have been around here for a while, you would know I always talk about the Prophecy of the Sisters Trilogy by Michelle Zink. I read these books years ago and loved them, so when I found the first one at the library, I figured it was time for a reread!
The Star Touched Queen by Roshni Chotki, much like Rebel of the Sands, seems like something I would love and have been dying to get my hands on! I met her at a book festival recently and she was so sweet, so I am super excited to read her book!
After reading We Were Liars in May, I have been looking for a book to fill my need for a psychological ya contemporary, and I think I found it in One of Us is Lying by Karen McManus. I have heard nothing but good things so far and I am ready to get into this one!
Plus, I have 3 books to read for school. They are On Writing: A Memoir by Stephen King, A History of the World in 6 Glasses Tom Standage, and Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston. I haven’t started any of these yet, so they will be taking top priority (unfortunately).

What books are on your July TBR? Comment down below! I would love to hear from you!

Comments