Coffee Book Tag

Coffee Book Tag
Hey y’all! I haven’t done a tag in a while and this one is so much fun! I used to be hardcore addicted to coffee, but now I have switched over to tea and I couldn’t be happier! So, let’s get into this! Yay caffeine! Yay books!
Black: Name a series that's tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. There are 6 books, and what order should I read the Assassin’s Blade in, and why does she have so many names… But once you get past all of that, you cannot help but love this series!
Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
I don’t know about any winter books, but Morgan Matson books always get mention during spring and summer break.
Hot chocolate: What is your favorite children's book?

The Princess Academy by Shannon Hale. This book was my favorite for years and I remember forcing all of my friends to read it with me.
Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.

Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake. This is a high fantasy that is super action packed and keeps your hands glued to the pages.
Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. You can not be in the book universe for more than 10 seconds without hearing about this book.
Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson. I was so excited to read this book, but it took so long to read and was not as great as I was expecting it to be.
The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
The Under the Never Sky trilogy by Veronica Rossi. This is my favorite YA trilogy because it had the perfect blend of action, adventure, romance, politics, family, and sci-fi aspects.
Green Tea: A book or series that is quietly beautiful.
Book of A Thousand Days by Shannon Hale. This book is so important and beautiful! I am so glad I read it!
Chai Tea: A book or series that makes you dream of far off places.

Graceling by Kristin Cashore. For some reason, this book and it’s companion, Fire, always make me want to travel!
Earl Grey: Name your favorite classic.
The Little Prince by Antoine Saint Exupery. This book is so short, but so full of meaning and whimsy. I absolutely loved this book!

Can you give me your double-shot of espresso book? I am looking for some good action packed books to get into! Comment them down below!

Comments