OMG This Song Book Tag

    
OMG This Song Book Tag
I found this tag the other day on Youtube and I absolutely loved it! Here is the creator's video.
1. MY JAM - a song you MUST listen to every time it comes on, no matter how old or how many times you’ve listened to it / a book you’ll never get sick of
Testify by NeedtoBreathe will forever and always be my song! I could read the Percy Jackson series forever and never tire of it.
2. THROWBACK - a song that reminds you of the cringiest time of your life / a book that also reminds you of this time (or just something you wouldn’t like as much if you picked it up for the first time now)
Tell Me Something I Don’t Know by Selena Gomez. This was my jam in elementary school! The Prophecy of the Sisters series is a book that I read back then and might not like if I read it now. I thought they were fantastic books, but they are paranormal romance, with heavy emphasis on the romance. Probably something a 10 year old shouldn’t read...
3. REPLAY - a recent song you have on repeat right now / a recent favorite book
Play That Song by Train or Sleep Without You by Brett Young have been my recent favorites! My favorite book of 2017 so far is The Rose and The Dagger.
4. GETS ME - this song IS ME / this book is me in book form
Still that Girl by Britt Nicole is me in song form. I feel like everyone says this, but Fangirl is me in book form. I relate to Cath so much!
5. WUT - weird but I like it? – a unique book that stuck out to you for whatever reason
L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N by Monsters and Men is kind of a weird song. The last of the really great whangdoodles by Julie Andrews was a really unique book. I read this a long time ago and have no idea what it is about anymore, but it was my favorite book for years and I remember it being super weird.
6. LET’S GO - best pump up song (for workouts or just life) – a book that inspired you
Just getting started by Hawk Nelson is the best song to pump you up. Since You’ve Been Gone is one of the most inspirational books I have read. It makes me want to go out and live!
7. CHILL - fav chill, relaxing song / a book you’d curl up with and read on a rainy day
Life Happens by Brandon and Leah is so chill. Anything Sarah J. Maas is my rainy day read. They aren’t exactly chill, but they are good for a relaxing day of reading!
8. ADDICTING - guilty pleasure song – one that’s catchy and addicting but not a whole lot of substance / guilty pleasure/trashy/fast/light read
Anything Sam Hunt is my guilty pleasure music. The Vampire Academy is the best trashy/ light read ever. It is well paced with great characters and lots of drama. What more could I ask for?
9. NOSTALGIA - throwback you look back on fondly / a book you read forever ago that you look back on fondly or reminds you of a happy childhood time
Cette Anne La by M. Pokora is my most recent throwback favorite. It was the song last of 2016 for me! The Princess Academy was my favorite song for years and reminds me of the best parts of elementary school.


What book is your jam? Comment down below. I would love to hear from you!

Comments