Summer Book Haul

Summer Book Haul
In the past few months I have acquired some fabulous books! Most of them are from Goodwill, so there aren’t too many new releases, but I am still excited for all of them. Comment what books you have gotten recently!
A Court of Thorns and Roses, A Court of Mist and Fury, and A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas are a high fantasy series. They are loose fairytale retellings that follow a girl that shoots one of the High Fae and is taken back to live in the Fae lands. I have reviewed each of these books, so check those out! (ACOTAR review, ACOMAF review, ACOWAR review)
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon is a contemporary novel. I have read and reviewed it (find review here). It is about a girl that is allergic to the outside world and only has her mom and nurse for company. Then, a new boy moves in next door and chaos ensues.
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne was given to me by one of my friends when she was cleaning of her bookshelf. It is a WW2 novel about a boy in a concentration camp.
Graceling by Kristin Cashore is a fantasy book that I have already read, but did not own. I found it at Goodwill for a dollar, so I went ahead and got it. It is one of my all time favorite books, so I needed to own it.
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer was also purchased on that Goodwill trip. I already owned the first two books in the Twilight series, so now I own all of them and can marathon!
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins is, again, from the same Goodwill trip (I really love buying books there!). I had a copy of this, but I gave it away for some reason, so I had to buy a new one.
What books have you bought recently? Comment them down below! I would love to hear from you!


Comments