New Direction + Announcement

As some of you may know, I have been trying to balance two blogs about completely different things, Jesus and books, for a while now. I have also been wanting to add in a bit more of a lifestyle/ adventure aspect to my blogs. So, from here on out Undeniable Joy ( https://undeniablejoy.blogspot.com/ ) is going to be my primary blog where I post about the things that make me unabashedly, undeniably joyful! I am going to be posting more frequently, with more variety! I am so sorry for any inconvenience, but I hope we can all embrace this change and that it makes y'all as happy as it makes me! If you have any blog post ideas that are religious, book related, life style, or outdoors-y please comment them down below! I would absolutely love to hear your ideas!

Comments