Summer Biannual Bibliothon TBR

Summer Biannual Bibliothon TBR
Hey Y’all! I am excited to announce that I am participating in the Summer Biannual Bibliothon! I will be doing the blog challenges here and instagram challenges over @katiesaboundingbooks on instagram! This is my TBR for the upcoming week! I don’t know how far I will get because I am working as a camp counselor this week, but I will be trying my hardest to keep reading!
The first book I am reading is the group book, which is Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh! I have been so pumped for this book since I knew it was coming out, so I am so ready to have a chance to dive right in.
For the “Read from a host’s favorite genre”, I chose A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir, which is a high fantasy. I read the first book earlier this month and loved it (review here) and I have already started this one and am loving it!
For the LGBTQIA+ challenge, I am reading Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. This book has been on my radar for a while now, and while I didn’t love the Grisha Trilogy, I have high hopes for this duology.
For the book to movie adaptation I am reading Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston, which I  have to read for class anyways, so it works out!
For my throwback challenge, I chose “a book from a genre you’d normally skip” which is A History of the World in 6 Glasses. This is also for my World History class, and while I love history, I don’t think anyone would typically find me reading this.
I am reading On Writing for the book you found somewhere else than booktube challenge. I found it on my summer reading list (I know, I am such a slacker), but it needs to be read. Plus, I have already read half, so it shouldn’t take me much longer.
This is the one book I don’t think I will make it to, but if I do I am reading The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot for the banned books challenge. I have had this book for a long time and it fascinates me, so even if i don’t read it this week, I will read it soon!
Are you participating in the Biannual Bibliothon? If you are, what books are you reading? Comment below, I would love to hear from you!

Cover image copied from Twitter.

Comments